Workpackage 1 : Management, Dissemination and Communication
• To ensure that the project reaches its objectives in a given contractual timeframe and budget by managing and monitoring project resources.
• To ensure strategic and technical coordination, quality control and risk management.
• To perform project reporting internally and to the European Commission.
Dissemination and Communication
• To create RESPINE core dissemination tools, including a logo, public website, video, poster, e-newsletters and project brochure.
• To network with, disseminate and broadly communicate information about the demonstration, its evaluation results and its impacts to targeted end-users, regulators, other stake-holders and the general public.
• To prepare and hold the RESPINE Workshop, inviting doctors, patient groups, researchers, potential investors, the general public, and experts from regulatory agencies.
Kick-Off Meeting 9th January 2017